Application for Jutta Cuny-Franz Memorial Award 2021
Applications can only be made online through this website.
The deadline for submissions is on 11 October 2020.
Thank you for your interest in this artists’ competition. Before you submit your application, please note:
- Focus of this competition is glass as a material of art. The works that you submit must show significant use of it.
- You must submit recent works of art, made in 2019 or 2020.
- You, as a participant, must not be older than 40 years in 2021.
- You may submit images of up to three works of art. 3 images per work are allowed, i.e. a maximum of 9 images in total.
- We require very good images for presentation on screen (jpg; minimum resolution: 72 dpi at 1500 pixels for the long side).
- If possible, applications should be written in English or German, but French, Italian, and Spanish are also allowed. Please understand that further correspondence will be in English.
- Only complete applications will be accepted.
- You must own the complete rights for use of the images that you submit.
- You accept that the images that you submit
- might be published in the context of this competition and its results, and might be handed on for the same purpose to the press media
- will be digitally stored for the archives of the Glasmuseum Hentrich, Kunstpalast, Dusseldorf, and kept on a long term basis (but without the warranty of future accessibility)
- may be passed on from the aforementioned archive for research purposes.
In order to participate in the Award competition, you must accept these rules and conditions.